Monday, July 5, 2010

Meg here from Bruges, Alex found some childhood memory juice pop things that they don't sell in Canada anymore. Then there's Alex lugging through the Market square with all his stuff.




We stumbled upon this super amazing vintagey flea market thing and it was soooooo good I got these really ancient sunglasses and a turtle necklace!! and thats me drinking cherry beer, so much better than regular beer in my opinion.























I am quite proud of the alex biking photo because I took it while riding my own bike and didn't fall over! Bye! xx






2 comments:

  1. haha looks like I am your only reader :P
    I was wondering how I communicate over this blog thing... then I read Meg's begging for comments. S
    The blog was a good idea though, I like checking in every so often. Even if I don't post all the time you'll know I'm always watching you...
    Hope you guys are doing well,
    -Trav

    ReplyDelete
  2. The juice pops!!! I loved them, you're very lucky to have found them again haha
    Looks like you guys are having alot of fun, good camera/biking skills to take a picture of alex while biking:)
    Love Vickie

    ReplyDelete